At Olivia Cooper we craft all our Scottish-designed pieces in 18ct gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may), thick 18ct gold on sterling silver. At 5 times thicker than standard gold plating, vermeil lasts. No more rubbing off and showing the silver underneath. Because who wants to wear that jewellery?
Our luxury necklaces are more affordable than solid gold but you can still wear them in the same way and they will stand the test of time.
We source all our gold, pearls and gemstones from manufacturers with a proven ethical supply chain.
It’s not just the quality we are proud of but our commitment to slow fashion where we always strive to do better:
- We are a carbon neutral company.
- We give back 10% of our net profits to charity. See our giving back policy here.
- We use recycled and recyclable packaging wherever possible.
- We use manufacturers with a proven ethical supply chain.
- We produce in low quantities to sell everything and reduce waste.
Without you, Olivia Cooper wouldn’t exist. We value you more than you know and we offer:
- Free next day delivery on all UK orders
- 10% off your first order
- All orders ship fast and tracked with DHL
- Buy now, pay later with Klarna
- Luxury packaging with every order
- Fast Customer Service