We make quality jewellery to keep forever and we are passionate about sustainable, slow fashion.
Olivia Cooper is our brand mascot and although she is a fictional character, she helps to guide our decisions. There is a little Olivia in all of us! She cares about fashion but also about our planet and people. She cares about quality products that are affordable. She knows how one piece of jewellery can elevate a whole outfit. She knows what suits her but isn’t afraid to try new things. She is often rushing out the door but throws on an accessory or two and feels put together. She is passionate, fun and caring, just like you! By putting our products through the Olivia Filter we instantly know whether a design has legs or not.
At Olivia Cooper we craft all our Scottish-designed pieces in 18ct gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may), thick 18ct gold on sterling silver. At 5 times thicker than standard gold plating, vermeil lasts. No more rubbing off and showing the silver underneath. Because who wants to wear that jewellery?
Our luxury necklaces are more affordable than solid gold but you can still wear them in the same way and they will stand the test of time.
We source all our gold, pearls and gemstones from manufacturers with a proven ethical supply chain.
It’s not just the quality we are proud of but our commitment to slow fashion where we always strive to do better:
- We are a carbon neutral company.
- We give back 10% of our net profits to charity. See our giving back policy here.
- We use recycled and recyclable packaging wherever possible.
- We use manufacturers with a proven ethical supply chain.
- We produce in low quantities to sell everything and reduce waste.
Without you, Olivia Cooper wouldn’t exist. We value you more than you know and we offer:
- Free delivery on all UK orders
- 10% off your first order
- All orders ship fast and tracked
- Buy now, pay later with Klarna
- Luxury packaging with every order
- Fast Customer Service